- “Composer for A Ghost Story” – Daniel Hart Interview by Ruth Bailey
- Denial.of.service – Contour & Shape EP (Film)
- Listen to a damp excerpt from Arek Gulbenkoglu’s Three Days Afterwards
- Descent into the Maelstrom: The Untold Story of Radio Birdman (Umbrella)
- Various Artists – Gao Rap: Hip Hop from Northern Mali (Sahel Sounds)
- Algiers – The Underside Of Power (Matador / Remote Control)
- Listen to The Orbweavers’ new single “Cyclamen”
- Marc Weidenbaum: “The prompts and the community that has developed around those prompts are an engine for that kind of surprise.” Interview by Jason Richardson
- Watch a video for Tony Buck’s forthcoming solo album Unearth
- Read an excerpt from Cyclic writer Lachlan Walter’s post apocalyptic outback novel The Rain Never Came.
- Bachir Attar (The Master Musicians of Jajouka): “Music Can Speak For Itself.” Interview by Bob Baker Fish
- Amantra – As It Should Have Been (Avalanche Recordings)
- The Focus Group – Stop-Motion Happening With The Focus Groop (Ghost Box)
- Mr. Mitch: “Emotion and vulnerability on a grime record is not a new concept.” Interview by Orlando Edmonds.
- From Abbas Kiarastami to Aki Kaurismaki: the 64th Sydney Film Festival 7-18 June 2017